Thursday, February 26, 2009

CHERIE X APOLLO STYLE

So I had some free time on my hands last week and decided to support my friend Cherie by designing her blogger's layout for her. Luckily I wasn't suffering from this thing that's been going around called designer's block so I managed to get it done pretty quick. This design was inspired by a lot of things, but two things that really did inspire me were the Beats By Dr. Dre Tour earphone box that's sitting on my table and also that MAC X Hello Kitty box that Cherie posted on her blog. If you have some time to burn check out Cherie's blog (greetingsfromcherie.blogspot.com) if you want to see the layout I designed for her and also if you're really into makeup I think her blog might be something you want to bookmark.

1 comment:

CherieamourXO said...

Thanks for advertising for me haha! :) Luvs ya!